Postdoctoral Position Opening in High Resolution OCT at Nanyang Technological University
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering at the Nanyang Technological University invites applications for a postdoctoral fellow position in the area of high resolution optical coherence tomography (OCT) devices. The successful candidate will work on a collaborative research project with a focus on micro-optical coherence tomography, synthetic aperture endoscopy, and point-of-care optical imaging devices.
- A PhD’s degree in optical instrumentation, optics and optical technology, precision instrument or related fields;
- Extensive experiences in optical microscopic or endoscopic system design and alignment;
- Experiences in designing and development of opto-mechanical systems such as an OCT endoscope;
- Research track records (publications) showing self-motivated, independent, and innovative research ability in the above mentioned areas;
- Practical skills including C/C++ programming, lens design and simulation, and mechanical design are preferred.
- Development and validation of optical imaging system (such as OCT endoscope) for quantitative measurement and evaluation of pathophysiological processes;
- Development of algorithms for advanced imaging functions and quantitative image analysis.
Remuneration and benefit:
The remuneration package will be very competitive and negotiable based on the qualifications, experiences, and job scope. Annual bonus and salary raise can be justified according to scientific contributions and contributions to research group development (publications/patents/licensing, external grants, PhD student training).
To apply, please submit a cover letter (detailing relevant experiences and independent achievements), curriculum vitae, and names and contact information for three references to:
Linbo Liu, Ph.D. Associate Professor
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.ntu.edu.sg