OCT Angiography Summit 2018 - Portland Oregon, August 3rd, 2018
OCT Angiography Summit 2018 CME Conference will be held in Portland, Oregon on August 4, 2018 at the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront. This annual event brings together world-renowned experts to teach and discuss the latest technological advancements and emerging clinical applications for OCT angiography - the new no-injection method of visualizing the ocular circulation in 3 dimensions. The hot topics this year:
- Detecting choroidal neovascularization prior to leakage - is the clinically important?
- Can OCT angiography replace visual field in glaucoma assessment?
- 3D vascular anatomy of the retina by adaptive-optics & projection-resolved OCT angiograpahy.
- Exhibitions of commercially-available OCT angiography systems.
- Kick-off gala dinner (Aug 3) aboard the Portland Spirit as it travels down the Willamette River.
More Information available at www.OCTAngio.net.