Register Now for the International Congress on OCT Angiography, "en face" OCT, and Advances in OCT on December 15th in Rome Italy which Already has over 1,000 Attendees.
The fifth international congress on OCT Angiography, "en face" OCT, and advances in OCT will take place in Rome Italy on December 15th an 16th. The meeting has its own personality: it brings together both the clinical and basic science communities, has high scientific contents and good organization, friendly atmosphere, sweet weather and Rome beauty. The conference organizers include Bruno Lumbroso, David Huang, Gabriel Coscas, Yali Jia, K. Bailey Freund, Richard Rosen, Philip Rosenfeld, David Sarraf, Eric Souied, Richard Spaide, Giovanni Staurenghi, Nadia Waheed. Quan Dong Nguyen, SriniVas Sadda, Yves Cohen, Wolfgang Drexler, Joseph Carroll, and Ursula Schmidt Erfurth. The growing number of attendees (from 450 to 1450 in three years) shows that the meeting provides high value teaching. In the conference you will:
- Hear firsthand about latest research results
- Learn to use OCTA in everyday practice
- See by yourself the newest devices
- Explore interesting, rare or difficult clinical cases in the Quick fire session
- Meet personally great scientists, engineers, clinicians and colleagues from all over the world in the friendly and relaxed atmosphere that is a constant feature of our Rome OCT meetings.
To Register and find more information click HERE.