1. The 4th Congress on OCT Angiography A Great Success

    The 4th Congress on OCT Angiography A Great Success

    The 4th Congress on OCT Angiography was held in Rome in December has been a great success, bringing together about 1400 participants. Italian participants Italy 650 , World (except Italy) participants 750. Western Europe 57% Eastern Europe 12% total Europe 69% Latin America 3%, USA Canada (mostly speakers) 8% Middle East + North Africa =12% Asia 7% French speaking participants : France, Belgium, Switzerland, North Africa Algeria Morocco Tunisia 47% English speaking participants 53%.  

    "Our OCT Angiography congresses is a major force in promoting the transition from FA to OCTA by educating the ophthalmologists" said Bruno Lumbroso.   The Congress is unique in scope and participation, with the world’s leading clinicians, clinician scientists, fundamental researchers and engineers. They give opportunities for interaction that are not possible at any other venue and are the most important and largest conference in our field in the world.

    Login to comment.

  1. Categories

    1. Applications:

      Art, Cardiology, Dentistry, Dermatology, Developmental Biology, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Microscopy, NDE/NDT, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Other Non-Medical, Otolaryngology, Pulmonology, Urology
    2. Business News:

      Acquisition, Clinical Trials, Funding, Other Business News, Partnership, Patents
    3. Technology:

      Broadband Sources, Probes, Tunable Sources
    4. Miscellaneous:

      Jobs & Studentships, Student Theses, Textbooks
  2. Quotes

    1. Our OCT Angiography congresses is a major force in promoting the transition from FA to OCTA by educating the ophthalmologists .
  3. Topics Mentioned

  4. Authors