‘False-friend’ images on optical coherence tomography angiography: early choroidal neovascularization or artefact?
Read Full Article
No abstract is available for this article.
- En face enhanced depth imaging optical coherence tomography of fibrovascular pigment epithelium detachment also written by Gabriel Coscas
- Optical Coherence Tomography in Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Book) also written by Gabriel Coscas
- Distributed scanning volumetric SDOCT for motion corrected corneal biometry also categorized in Ophthalmology
- Dynamic OCT measurement of corneal deformation by an air puff in normal and cross-linked corneas also categorized in Ophthalmology
- Infrared features of classic choroidal neovascularization in exudative age related macular degeneration also written by Gabriel Coscas
- Investigation of the impact of water absorption on retinal OCT imaging in the 1060 nm range also categorized in Ophthalmology
- Combined Fluorescein Angiography and Spectral-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography Imaging of Classic Choroidal Neovascularization Secondary to Age-Related Macular Degeneration Before and After Intravitreal Ranibizumab Injections also written by Gabriel Coscas
- In vivo measurement of the human epidermal thickness in different localizations by multiphoton laser tomography also published in Wiley Online Library
- Impact of intraocular pressure on changes of blood flow in the retina, choroid, and optic nerve head in rats investigated by optical microangiography also categorized in Ophthalmology
- Ability of optical coherence tomography to detect caries beneath commonly used dental sealants also published in Wiley Online Library