PhotoniCare, Inc. Director of Research and Development Opening
PhotoniCare, Inc. (http://www.photonicareinc.com) is a medical device manufacturer located in Champaign, IL. Our mission is to improve child health and reduce healthcare costs by empowering physicians with better information. We are starting by developing technology that will change the standard of care for middle ear disease.
We are currently seeking a Director of Research and Development to lead product development for our first line of products.
- Oversee development of complete integrated systems from alpha prototypes through commercialization.
- Manage a team of engineers to execute key goals related to product development.
- Work closely with outside partners to integrate key subsystems.
- Coordinate with quality systems manager to ensure proper design document control and testing.
- Coordinate with manufacturer and regulatory manager to ensure FDA-compliant development.
- Oversee and coordinate proposal submissions for research funding.
- Serve as primary contact between research staff and administration.
- BS in Electrical, Optical, or Biomedical Engineering, Physics, or a related field.
- 3+ years experience in hardware product development (medical device preferred).
- Experience integrating complex systems that combine optical, electrical, and software subsystems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with GMP and working within a quality management system.
- Experience developing products in a regulated clinical environment.
This is a full-time position in Champaign, IL. PhotoniCare offers a fun and exciting work environment, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
Unfamiliar with the Champaign-Urbana area? Check out the following website: http://www.yourewelcomecu.com
Please respond with resume and three (3) references to email@example.com.