Institute of Physics and University of Manchester Optical Coherence Tomography II Meeting December 3rd Manchester UK
We invite you to join us for an exciting day discussing recent developments in optical coherence tomography (OCT). This follows on our successful meeting in 2011. We hope this meeting will be of interest to a broad audience coming from industry, clinics and academia. Send us your talk and poster abstracts!
For more information click HERE.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Clinical applications of OCT (e.g. ophthalmology, cardiology, dermatology)
- Industrial applications of OCT (e.g. nondestructive testing)
- Life science applications in OCT (e.g. cell biology, tissue engineering)
- Multimodal applications including OCT (e.g. combination of fluorescence, Raman and OCT)
- Biophotonics themes in general including microscopy, photoacoustic tomography, Raman spectroscopy
- Laser sources, fibre optics and detectors for OCT and biophotonics
- Interferometry theory and practice
- Product design challenges in general and for translational research