Software Engineer (GUI) Opening at Aquyer Biosciences, Westford, MA USA
As our Graphic User Interface Software Engineer you will complete the full software development lifecycle. From idea to implementation to delivery, you will create and develop concepts and support in heir successful launch. You will work alongside with team Engineers to develop, test, and maintain new tools. You will work effectively in cross-functional teams to resolve advanced and complex technical problems.
- Software analysis, planning, design, implementation, and verification of novel medical devices that consists of hardware control, calibration tools, data acquisition, data processing, data management, and image and data display
- Design and code medical-grade software that meet the defined software requirements and design inputs Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Build and release software for engineering testing and final product
- Maintain and support existing product software and software tools Implement modifications to existing designs for improved usability and reliability
- Contribute to product requirement development and risk management reviews
- Create documentation adhering to quality procedures, regulations, standards, and industry best practices
- Participate in software development process following Agile/Scrum or hybrid models
- Work effectively in cross-functional teams to deploy solutions to address customer needs
- Work collaboratively with researchers and application development engineers in all software development phases
- BS degree in software engineering/computer science or related scientific discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience working as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Strong knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Working knowledge in object-oriented techniques.
- Strong understanding of code and modern programming languages.
- Familiar with .NET programming languages such as C#, F#, and Visual Basic.
- Excellent team player and communicator. Good problem-solving abilities.
- Direct experience in medical device industry is preferred Experience with Git and Jira
- Experience developing using Agile methodologies
- Ability to develop and document deliverables compliant with company design control and regulatory statutes
- Ability to collaborate effectively with peers and project manager to solve complex technical problems
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written and verbal)
At Aquyre Biosciences Inc. (Cambridge, MA) our mission is to become the standard of care for tissue adequacy assessment. What Makes Aquyre Biosciences Different? Our technology combines two unique and proprietary technologies in one exam, offering a non-invasive, non-destructive, intra-procedural tissue adequacy assessment, in freshly excised tissue, within 2 minutes. Our technologies include Full-Field Optical Coherence Tomography (FFOCT) which offers an en-face (transverse), high resolution, 3D image of biopsy tissue micro-architecture, at a resolution of 1μm. FFOCT also allows for depth exploration at different focal planes, without compromising 1μm resolution. The second technology, Dynamic Cell Imaging™ (DCI) is used to enhance the cellular contrast by capturing the residual microscopic intracellular activity and behaviors in freshly excised tissue, without staining or destroying the tissue.
For more information click HERE
Aquyre Biosciences Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.