Postdoctoral Research Fellowship at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
A Postdoctoral Research Fellow position is available in the School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering (SCBE) at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Led by Dr. Tong Ling (https://dr.ntu.edu.sg/cris/rp/rp01295), we are seeking highly motivated applicants in biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, physics, or other related disciplines, to develop high-speed interferometric imaging techniques for functional neuroimaging in the retina. The fellowship will be working in close collaborations with the SERI-NTU Advanced Ocular Engineering (STANCE) Laboratory and the Singapore Eye Research Institute (SERI).
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore ranked 13th in the QS World University Rankings 2021, with the Engineering subject being the 8th place globally. NTU also ranked 3rd in the 2021 US News Best Global Universities for Engineering.
- Design and build the interferometric imaging setup;
- Prepare cell cultures;
- Conduct experiments with cells and animals;
- Analyze and summarize the data;
- Prepare for scientific publications and patent filing.
- A PhD from biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, physics, or other related disciplines
- Demonstrated excellence in any form of optical imaging techniques is required
- Experience in cell or animal experiment is highly desired
Anyone interested in this position is encouraged to send a CV to Dr. Tong Ling (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a cover letter describing previous training and future research interest.