Serial optical coherence tomography for characterization of coronary lithotripsy efficacy: How much is enough?
Read Full Article
No abstract provided.
- Mechanisms of Myocardial Infarction in Patients With Nonobstructive Coronary Artery Disease: Results From the Optical Coherence Tomography Study also written by Artur Debski
- Accordion phenomenon by optical coherence tomography also written by Adam Witkowski
- Applications of optical coherence tomography to cardiac and musculoskeletal diseases: bench to bedside? also categorized in Cardiology
- Device and method for inducing vascular injury and/or blockage in an animal model also categorized in Cardiology
- Optical Coherence Tomography for Guiding Plaque Stabilization in a Patient With Myocardial Infarction and Massive Coronary Thrombosis also written by Maksymilian P. Opolski
- Stent with anchors to prevent vulnerable plaque rupture during deployment also categorized in Cardiology
- Low coherence interferometry for detecting and characterizing plaques also categorized in Cardiology
- Optical coherence tomography imaging after successful percutaneous coronary intervention treatment of coronary perforation following bioabsorbable vascular scaffold implantation: Consecutive ping-pong and child-in-mother techniques also published in journals.viamedica.pl
- Altered Plasma Fibrin Clot Properties Are Associated With In-Stent Thrombosis also written by Adam Witkowski
- System for medical examination or treatment also categorized in Cardiology